Resource Management (Acquisitions)
In FOLIO, acquisitions includes essential functions. These functions include:
- Creating fund structures and managing money
- Creating and managing purchase orders
- Receiving materials ordered by the library
- Tracking and managing the payment of materials
- Creating and managing organizations and vendors
The acquisition of library materials is governed by a set of rules and policies. These rules and policies are defined by the library and implemented in the Finance, Invoices, Orders, and Organizations areas of the FOLIO Settings app.